September 15, 2019

The Statuesque - Now Live!


It's been a long a time coming, but I'm happy to say that The Statuesque is FINALLY live!

Just how long a time? Roughly a year or so. I knew I wanted to evolve what I was doing on Oscargasms, and that opened the door for a new name which holistically encompasses Awards Season mania. And then, as I thought about it some more, I decided it was time to move away from Blogger for a more design-friendly alternative.

Reviews/retrospectives of two Best Actress performances that I hold near and dear to my heart kick it all off: Renée Zellweger in Chicago and Marion Cotillard in La Vie en Rose. The remainder of 1953's Best Actor and Best Actress lineups have been watched and reviewed and will be publishing very soon. I'm thrilled to be jumpstarting this new chapter, and I hope you'll check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm there! :) Looks absolutely gorgeous and great first reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new site! It looks great. Love the layout!

    I'm really looking forward to read more of your work. :)

    ReplyDelete